This workshop is for couples in any stage of a relationship, married or not. The content is based on the findings of John Gottman’s 40+ years of research on the habits of couples on how to improve friendship, emotional connection, and conflict skills.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
* Deepen your knowledge of one another
* Build friendship and trust
* Recognize bids for emotional connection
* Work with both solvable and perpetual problems
* Get through gridlocked conflict
* Create rituals of connection
Registration: $650 per couple and includes (2) copies
of The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work,
(2) Couples Guides, and Gottman card decks.
Financial Aid Available.
For questions, please contact Keith at or call
503.653.0631 x111. Register with the front office staff in person or via phone.
GOTTMAN METHOD COUPLES WORKSHOP:
The 7 Principles for Making It Work
Saturday, January 25 10:00-4:30
Keith Valerius, MA, LPC
Level 3 Gottman Method