…a practical approach to understanding relationships based on 40+ years of research
This workshop is for couples in any stage of a relationship, married or not. The content is based on the findings of John Gottman’s 40+ years of research on the habits of couples on how to improve friendship, emotional connection, and conflict skills.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
* Deepen your knowledge of one another
* Build friendship and trust
* Recognize bids for emotional connection
* Work with both solvable and perpetual problems
* Get through gridlocked conflict
* Create rituals of connection
Keith is a licensed professional counselor in the State of Oregon who provides counseling to adults, adolescents, and children to address concerns including anxiety, depression, stress management, trauma, behavioral concerns, attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorder, and adjustment difficulties with daily living. Keith is also a level three trained Gottman Method Couples Therapist in process of completing full certification as a Gottman Marital Therapist.